KSLA is the only Kentucky association exclusively dedicated to supporting those who operate professionally managed, resident-centered, senior living communities, and the older adults and families they serve.
KSLA Provider members operate senior living communities offering licensed personal care homes, certified assisted living communities, memory care, independent living and continuing care retirement communities providing services to older adults and their families.
Since 1999, KSLA has advocated for choice, independence, dignity, and quality of life for all older adults. KSLA is the Kentucky state partner for Argentum. Learn more about Argentum Here.
KSLA member benefits include training, research, publications, conferences, products, and advocacy relations. KSLA’s services at the state level include consumer education materials, public policy development, newsletters, training programs, membership listings, and much more. In addition, KSLA has membership categories for providers, vendors, nonprofit agencies, colleges/universities, professionals, individuals and students.
KSLA’s Core Principles Are:
Be good stewards
Exhibit enthusiastic service
Behave with integrity
Demonstrate respect for all
KSLA has membership categories for providers, vendors, nonprofit agencies, colleges/universities, professionals, students and individuals, and offers a multitude of services to its membership including:
- Working with legislators to develop public policy to continually improve the senior living industry in the Commonwealth
- Working with Provider members to assist in interpreting regulatory issues and resolving them with state agencies
- Providing educational opportunities to KSLA members via our annual conference, webinars, training programs and workshops
- Providing information to KSLA members via weekly newsletters and other publications
- Connecting consumers, providers, and vendors to one another via membership listings on our website, referrals and networking opportunities
- Standing invitation to our annual conference and exhibition at a discounted rate